Building Official

 The Town of Haymarket uses Total Construction Solutions as the Building Official/Inspector.

Any permits must be applied for thru the Town, thru the Deputy Clerk Sherrie Wilson.  All inspections for any project must
be called in to the Deputy Clerk as well.

Please see the Forms and Applications page for all permit applications.